Thank you for logging into the coincidence survey! You may answer as many or as little of the questions as you'd like to. Please follow the instructions below to answer the survey questions listed in bold. Let's get started!
Before I give you the questions, it is important to know what we are talking about! Here is the definition given on dictionary.com.
Coincidence; noun, a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance.
This definition quotes, "apparently by mere chance" because some coincidences seem like random strokes of luck. For example, when you are feeling the desire for a certain restaurant while on a long drive, and then see that restaurant happens to be located in the next town ahead. In this scenario the coincidence seems random and does not hold much of a depth or meaning. Other coincidences you may have experienced are more personal, meaningful, and exciting. Those kinds of coincidences, just to give one example, may appear in the form of seeing a road sign or an animal that you gain some insight or message through, based on what you are thinking or feeling at the time. This message received in the "coincidence" could make life long impacts. Maybe from that moment of coincidence, everything suddenly seems a lot less random in life. Coincidence has many definitions and we look forward to reading the answers you have to the questions on this survey! Thank you very much for taking the time to participate with us In A New Way!
1. Do you experience coincidences on a daily basis?
2. How have you experienced coincidence in your life?
3. Have you ever felt like some events in your life have to have been more than just a mere coincidence? If yes, and if you feel comfortable sharing, please share some examples of what you have felt was more than coincidence in your life.
4. Think about all the relationships in your life that are important to you. Was there anyone who seemed to show up at a perfect time? Do you believe that your meeting was destiny/fate, or coincidence? Do you believe that you were meant to meet this person or that it was sheer luck that brought this valuable person to you? Explain!
5. Do you believe in coincidence? (Why do you/why do you not?)
Thank you very much! Please submit your answers in the form of a comment!
Follow these instructions:
1. In the comment section at the bottom of this page, click the box to leave a comment.
2. Type the number of the question you are answering.
3. Type your most worthwhile answer to the corresponding question. Show respect, decency, & answer honestly!